ARE U LOOKING FOR...

10/16/2010

Useful Software to artsy up photos- Poladroid

Layout of TOPSHOP @ B'ham
Outlook of TOPSHOP

I have to admit that I'm not a good photogarpher at all.
But the fact needs to be changed since I'd decided the topic of my porfortlio.
I think I need some software or more professional tool to achieve this goal.
I always fascinated by the LOMO style pictures.
I've being envy my friends with "Polarid" and their photos looked a little more retro chic with a grey, light blue coulour.
Moreover, all the pictures are the unique ones in the world.
As I don't want to spend a fortune tracking down whats left of the world's Polaroid film stock, lug the signature boxy, plastic cameras around and worry about if I lost my pictures one day, I look up for an alternative solution to artsy up my photos.

http://www.poladroid.net/











It's really easy to install and useful.
User only need to grag the pictures to the virtual polarid signal and wait, guess what, it'll make for you.
Now I could take more stylish pictures and make them unique!

No comments:

Post a Comment