ARE U LOOKING FOR...

10/18/2010

How to match fur with clothes?!




LOOKBOOK.nu: "I WANNA FIND OUT WHY YOU CHOOSE TO STAY, BABY" by Michele K.: "H&M Blazer"


copy from lookbook.





I always love the fur with clothes, but Taiwan humid and warm weather never allow me to buy one.
Since I am in the UK, except the cold weather makes me feel sleepy, I finally get chance to touch these fabulous fur products.
Not so much fur with a blazer, a little fur around the neck can upgrate the normal white shirt.
And to match the idea of being furry, animal pattern or leopard stripes item can definitely be dress up.
If you are the kind of prople that never try leopard stripes on you, then start from basic colour item, though.
Do not ever want to put whole the fur on you!
You are not going to play the bitch in 101 Dalmatians.



F/W 2010 by Chanel


Although it's sort of a ridiculous humanbeing pretending an animal, it did bring us an different way thinking of the possibility of fur. 
Whatever it's on jackets, blazers, tweed skirts or even trousers, I'm sure you will never get cold this season.



No comments:

Post a Comment