ARE U LOOKING FOR...

10/31/2010

Colour of the Year 2010 | SNAP! Magazine

Colour of the Year 2010 | SNAP! Magazine

While I was polling my seminar, I found it occasionally.

Here are the people's colors of the year: Americans prefer red. Canadians liked yellow, and Brazil, a soft shade of teal.
Tha's an interesting research as loved-colour influenced by culture, gender and other factors as well.
They also announced the percentage of colour between male and female.





Obviously, boys start to accept new colour- orange and red instead of always blue one.
However, girls do not like orange as much as boys, and that's why it didn't appear in girls' figure.

It's helpful on my seminar when I discovered this report and my fashion magazine as well.
Colour affects people's sense.
Try to think about the same word with different colour "HAPPY" and "HAPPY", which one would be more happier?

No comments:

Post a Comment