ARE U LOOKING FOR...

11/10/2010

16th/Oct, 2010 -IKON Gallery





Photographer: An kind grandma

Some day before, I finally had an explored experience to IKON gallery with my classmate, Tammy.
This is my first time to IKON, and I bloody love it.
They own their shop selling some fashion and desian related books or magazines, and own their IKON Cafe as well.
The design of this building is fantastic.
With classic apperance but modern-white layout inside, and no serious atmosphere there.
Cause I really cannot stand things so seriously, even things itself is serious.

IKON
When you get into IKON, you will see the reception desk.
How lucky we are! The clerk is good-looking, well-dressed, servicing people.





To be frank, I'm kind of lost the memory about the exhibition at that time.
I don't have strong feeling about that, but it's called "KITAGAWA UTAMARO" and "DONALD JUDD".

The former is an Japanes artist, painting about ancient japanese people's life; the later is an chair designer, persenting some sketch book pictures and his draft.


IKON official website

No comments:

Post a Comment