ARE U LOOKING FOR...

11/13/2010

06/11/2010 Trip to Bath Part1-Lovely places of Bath

After a long week of self direct study, my classmate and I decided to have a break.
And we choose Bath as we've both heard Bath is so different from London and Birmingham.
At this time, we also have a opportunity to visit "Fashion Museum".


Bath Markets

Good look of a woman sitting along a road


A special restaurant with cute mark

A take of road


Traditional famous afternoon tea of Bath - Bun

A gorgeous wedding dress boutique
A lovely shop only sell products with heart shape

Lighting design shop



A Boutique shop


A lot of shops selling designers' love and creative idea in Bath, which I think it's a memorial experience for me.
To see other's ideas of styling can level up my ideas and creativity of sense of colour or how to mix.




No comments:

Post a Comment